Friday, May 27, 2011

Importing My Blog

Okay, so this particular blog will be boring. I'm changing my email address and must go through this long, involved process in order to import my blogs from one email address to another. I'm cancelling my Juno account, which costs me $10.95/month and have gotten a Google account, which costs me nothing. When I had my old computer, I needed the Juno to provide me with Internet access. Now that I have a laptop, I can get free wi-fi at coffee shops, at work, and...once I'm in Utila...free with my apartment rental. A much-improved scenario!

A very busy weekend in store. I must get started filling out the paperwork to receive my pension, go online to apply for social security, place more items for sale on the bulletin at work, and box up all my winter clothes for donation next week. Hooray!!! I will never again need a winter jacket, gloves or boots. I think it will be one of the happiest days of my life when I discard them.

More in a few days. Hope this silly import works!

No comments:

Post a Comment